Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day Twenty of my Scarf Challenge

 Hallo Everyone.

Today I wore my scarf that I gave to my grandma. I bought the scarf for her in France my last day there. Every time I would travel somewhere I would buy my grandma something with butterflies on it. In Spain it had been a fan, in China it was silk wall art, and in France it was a scarf. I had looked for something with butterflies for her the entire time I was in France. My last night there were a group of us that went down some back streets and found some nice stores. We were done and heading back to the hostel and we found this one last store that had a ton of scarves with butterflies. When I saw the scarf and it was perfect. When I got back to the USA I spent a few days with my husbands family and then went to stay with my grandparents for over a month. My grandma wore that scarf quite a bit. When I left she hung it on the photo of one of my grandparents anniversary portraits. 

When she died last summer my mum brought the scarf back with her to give to me. I have wrestled with the though of wearing it but today I finally decided to. Perfect for the spring time. I tied it in a square knot. 


Happy reading.

-Widget-



No comments:

Post a Comment