Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day Twenty Eight of my Scarf Challenge

Hallo Everyone!

My dad and I went on more exploring adventures. Some of the activities we had planned fell through but it was still just a nice time to spend with my dad.

A lot of people thought my outfit was nuts but I did spend most of the day indoors. Strangely with long sleeves and a blanket scarf I was not uncomfortable. This is also a lot of colour compared to what I normally wear. No special story to this scarf as of now. It was one of the scarves I bought from Aerie/ American Eagle. Again, a great deal for $10.00. I loved that this scarf also was not plaid. It was striped and very colourful.


Plus a little bit of sea foam green for a pre St. Patrick's Day celebration. 

Love. 

-Widget-



No comments:

Post a Comment