Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day Twenty Nine of my Scarf Challenge

Dia duit Everyone!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. One of my favourite days as it gives me the excuse to wear a ton of green all at once. I love wearing green as it really pops the green in my hazel eyes and I love love love green eyes. I also love Irish Step Dancing. Something I got to do while there was a teacher in my community for two years and when she left I was so sad. One of these days I really hope I get to do it again and for an extended period of time. 

This scarf is a yellow and green scarf or I would like to call it Emerald and Maize (my sorority colours.) I found it at the Humane Society Thrift Store about a week ago. It is a small square scarf. I have been trying to find some square scarves as I have some new ways to style and tie them that I have wanted to try out. Unfortunately, yesterday I was in such a rush that I did not get to practice. However, I did tie it two different ways. The first way was around my wrist. This is the way I normally tie my bandanas when I feel like wearing one. The next way I used it was by tying the scarf around my purse handle to St. Patty's Day it up a bit. I definitely preferred this way more. I was not thrilled with the bracelet. 

My dress is from Francesca's. One of my favourites I have ever bought from there. My boots are BCBG and my mu bought them for my my freshman year of college as part of my Halloween costume. Probably the most expense piece of a Halloween costume she has ever bought but she also knew I would be wearing them again. 

  

Sorry for my daddy's not so great photography skills. 

May the luck of the Irish be with you.

-Widget-


No comments:

Post a Comment