Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day Twenty Four of my Scarf Challenge

Howdy Everyone!

This post is actually yesterdays post. I finally have my family back in town for a few days so I am trying to enjoy them as much as possible. This also leads to a lot of sharing, compromises and unplanned adventures. This takes me away from the computer sometimes. Sorry about that. 

This scarf is the other scarf that my Grandma bought me at Kohl's that I mentioned a few blogs ago. It is a Mudd navy and red plaid infinity scarf. It was a great "trainer" scarf when I was getting used to scarves as it was thin and it was an infinity so I could just throw it on and it looked good. I have not been wearing it recently as I do not like how thin it is anymore and I do not buy nearly as many infinity scarves as I used to. As you will see from my photos I had it one way when I walked out the door. By the end of the day I changed it up and had gotten several compliments on it. I personally liked it better as well. I did not get a chance to take a photo of how I styled it yesterday afternoon until this morning so sorry for what will look like a crazy outfit and makeup change. I also recently got my first flannel shirt and they are actually the exact same colour and pattern. 


First way of wearing my scarf. Just throwing it on in a rush out the door. 


This was how I wore it later in the day and I got lots of compliments. I liked how it looked and it was very comfortable. 


Kisses. 

-Widget-


No comments:

Post a Comment