Monday, March 30, 2015

Day Thirty Six of my Scarf Challenge

It's a blue and paisley kind of day!

So today was a great day but not a great day. I thought I was going into the dentist to have a wisdom tooth pulled. Turns out there is no wisdom tooth there was after about two hours they finally came to the conclusion that they had no conclusion. My mouth has baffled the dental and orthodontic communities for years so I will not hold it against them. So no teeth pulled yeah but sad because no conclusive results. 

So because of this I dressed extremely casual today. a spirit jersey from my honeymoon and my blue paisley scarf. It is true, blue is a very calming colour so I loaded up on it today. Again, like yesterday nothing too special about this scarf. I loved that it was blue a colour that I really do not own much of in the scarf department. Plus, paisley is beautiful and perfect for this time of year. Again a pattern a love but I do not own much of. 


Sorry for the squinty eyes but it was bright. 

Have a day full of colour!

-Widget-

No comments:

Post a Comment