Monday, March 30, 2015

Day Thirty Five of my Scarf Challenge

Sorry for the delay everyone!

Considering it has been almost a week you are going to be getting some scarf concentrate. Like orange juice, only scarves. 

This is a scarf that does not really have a super special story. I bought it when I went down to meet with my new manager at her old store. It ended up being about $7.00. What I like is the two fabrics and how they compliment one another. I love my neutrals and browns and beiges and such. This scarf is perfect because it has all of that and just a touch of colour to add a little pop to the outfit. A lot of people tell me I need to wear more purple so here you go for the folks that tell me that. 



I really wish I had worn my gray jeans or something instead though. Plus all the photos with my face were terrible so you just get the outfit. 

Have a great one. Thanks for your patience and your continued support! 

-Widget-

No comments:

Post a Comment