Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day Thirty Four of my Scarf Challenge

I have been seeing lots of stars this week. 

Starfish earrings, necklaces, shirts, scarves, bracelets, pretty much anything you can imagine. Yes I am obsessed with starfish probably more then scarves. 

I have also been feeling a little more nautical then edgy the past few days. A phenomenon that does not often happen. Bring starfish into the picture and things change a bit. 

My scarf today is one of my favourites. It is a bright coral scarf with white starfish. My husband bought it for me on our honeymoon at Amelia Island. I bought it at a store that was I believe the first store my family and I went into when we visited Amelia Island years ago. It was still so nice to see it there. There were so many items with starfish that I wanted but I narrowed it down to this one. Up until my honeymoon I did not own a scarf with starfish as I had never found one that I loved. I even did the game with this scarf of okay this is the first store I am going in and we are here for three more days. If it is still there in three days I will get it. Well it was and my husband surprised me with it. How special, lucky, blessed, and loved am I. Pair this scarf with a navy and white striped shirt and it just jumps. 


I was in a bit of a rush so no fun makeup. Sorry. 

Anchours away. 

-Widget-

No comments:

Post a Comment